Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have been seriously inspired

My friend sent me this video tonight... and I fell totally in love with this animation. I love the brilliance and simplicity of this. I think everyone should see this.








here is the animator's site.

http://www.kirstenlepore.com/



Well, in news related to my work, I am now very close to starting full blown production on my DP. For now I have only made animation tests, animatics, some final animation, and LOTS of story boarding. I also did some more revised color work to try and get a feel for what my DP should look like. I'll get some of the color concepts posted up here soon.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, why is that kid afraid of the spider? His underpant'd father is a thousand times creepier, and looks poised to leap at him.

    Awesome animation, though.

    ReplyDelete