Friday, February 6, 2009

Captain's Log

Smashed my head last night on the underside of a kitchen cabinet. There is now a big bloody red "V" on the top of my head. Perhaps as a result of the injury I had a dream that I was an actor. I was playing a lowly henchman in a new action flick with Arnold Schwarzenegger. In one particular scene he kills me and two other henchmen. One was impaled, another shot multiple times, and I was set on fire. Now in the script I was supposed to die but instead I shot Arnold's sidekick. The director loved it and added it into the movie.

Its been a full day and now the "V" turned into an unshapely purple bump.

Injuries aside, I'm working on a few pencil tests for my portfolio, its nice to just make something with no strings attached. There are a lot of little things in my sketchbook that I've been wanting to animate, now's my chance.

2 comments: