Sunday, March 1, 2009

branding

So I came up with this brand for myself, took me a lot longer then I thought it would (partially because of files getting corrupt and having to start over) but it turned out quite well and I really like it. I'm still debating if whether or not I should add some color, if I do Im thinking of highlighter colors, like pink, green, and yellow. Also I'm considering adding somthing to the top left of the image but I'm not sure what its going to be yet.




So I still need to come up with two other ideas, eventually I'll pick one and adapt them into a dvd cover, business card, and a post card.

1 comment:

  1. I like the highlighter idea a lot - you could work that into your website, like when someone mouses over a link, it could get highlighted. Although I like the image above as it is, too.

    ReplyDelete